TAKEAWAY PACKAGING INNOVATION COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT PROFESSIONAL
International Business Development Role
Koepala Packaging Ltd is looking for an experienced International Business Development professional to join our packaging innovation company, with the view to develop the individual into the CEO of the company. Koepala ensures sustainable innovation and environmental responsibility are the core of our business. These values influence everything that we design, develop and do overall. Currently we are preparing for our international entry in the UK and Benelux markets and actively researching future global endeavours. As a result, we have identified the need to strengthen our team with a business strategy and development specialist who can grow into the big shoes needed to lead the company as the CEO.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Developing and implementing growth strategies for the company including financing, funding and revenue models;
• Leading the implementation of the core responsibility strategies throughout the company structures and networks;
• Building relationships with companies in the selected target markets;
• Demonstrating the benefits and USP’s of our packaging solutions to a range of stakeholders;
• Nurturing relationships with existing accounts as well as seeking new international business opportunities;
• Developing and managing the international sales network and partnerships from go-to-market onwards.
Based in Helsinki, this is a unique opportunity to be part of the Koepala Management team where you will help to shape and grow the company right from the start. We are looking for an individual who shares our values that healthy and enjoyable food should be available anywhere and anytime. But, that the disposable, throw away culture of the takeaway packaging needs to come to an end.
Koepala develops innovative packaging solutions for takeaway food. Our flat and functional products help foodservice and retail businesses provide their customers with sustainable and convenient meal experiences. We at Koepala are here to solve the challenges takeaway meals are facing in this rapidly changing, urbanising world. Our sustainable and innovative packaging solutions save time and money for food vendors and their customers. Our goal is to make eating an environmentally friendly and enjoyable experience. Anywhere, anytime.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial approach and possess an open-minded and inquisitive attitude. This role will be very hands on and will require an agile ability to develop business and revenue models, plan and execute go-to market strategies, therefore, experience in these fields is essential.We have a small team, so there will be a variety of tasks within the company’s finance and funding strategy, as well as day to day administrative tasks within the business. We are looking for someone who can roll their sleeves up and get stuck in!
The International Business Development Manager will have
• Fluent level of written and verbal English;
• Represent a self initiative, proactive, energetic 'get things done' attitude;
• A desire to be in a new business focused role and ready take the lead in go-to-market operations;
• Excellent MS Office abilities;
• Knowledge of the Startup Environment and a capability to learn quickly from the industry;
• Experience of developing and executing an international business strategy.
What we offer?
• Share option opportunity;
• Opportunity to develop your career and role as part of the management team of the company;
• A great international team and supportive working environment;
• Opportunity to be at the forefront of developing sustainable solutions for urban eating;
• An experienced Board of Directors supporting the operational team and decision making;
• Strong financial structure to support the growth of the company.
If you think this all makes sense and want to find out more contact the CEO/Founder Janne Asikainen directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th of March 2019.